12 April 2023 - 00:00
Important dates • Program • Venue • Keynotes • Call for Abstracts • Registration • Downloads • Contact
Radboud University Nijmegen is proud to host the NCR DAYS 2023 “Towards 2048: the next 25 years of river studies” which will take place on April 12-13. The NCR DAYS provides a podium for young and established researchers and professionals to present their work on rivers.
Add the event to your calendar
To add the event to your calendar, click here to download the calendar invitation file (*.ics).
Registration open: February 20, 2023
Registration early-bird fee: March 17, 2023
Registration deadline*: April 11, 2023
Deadline abstract submission extended:
February 24, 2023 March 10, 2023
Notice of acceptance: March 24, 2023
NCR DAYS 2023: April 12-13, 2023
*On-site registration is possible, but some options may no longer be available. Please register on time to be sure we can offer you the full experience.
The NCR DAYS 2023 will be held at Lindenberg Cultuurhuis in Nijmegen.
Ridderstraat 23, 6511 TM Nijmegen
Registration & conference fee
Registration is now open via this portal (external via ru.nl). Please be advised of the following conference fees. Early registrations benefit from a reduced early-bird fee. The deadline for early-bird can be found under important dates.
Call for abstracts
We invite you to submit an abstract about your work. Abstracts with an academic and professional nature are welcome:
- Abstracts that focus on novel ideas, methods or data, describe original research or provide a review of existing results or techniques. New ideas may be tested or demonstrated on case studies.
- Abstracts that focus on discussing aspects, challenges and insights from practical application, that describe application of existing methods on challenging case studies and highlight knowledge gaps or directions for future research.
Please observe the following author instructions:
- The deadline for submission is March 10, 2023
- Abstracts must be submitted in Word format (.docx)
- Abstracts must follow the prescribed template. A template in Microsoft Word is available for download, see below. Note that the template differs from the one used in previous years.
- Abstracts have a maximum of 2 pages
- Abstracts must be submitted to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- In the e-mail with your submission, please let us know your preferred session and presentation format (poster/oral). Note that we cannot guarantee placement according to your preferences.
Verberk, W.C.E.P. (Wilco) < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Geerling, G.W. (Gertjan) < email@example.com >
The NCR DAYS 2023 are made possible by our sponsors:
Dutch Research Council
Interested to sponsor the NCR DAYS 2023? Contact us!